Wednesday, August 25

Update!

So as you all probably might have noticed, I haven't been updating since...well almost a month. I left off with telling you how lazy I was to update while I was "vacationing" in L.A. And then, school started. And now I'm super duper lazy. I was even thinking, perhaps two blogs isn't a capability for me right now. But thinking that, now more than ever, I want to try my hardest. I've had my other blog for a little more than half a year, and for four months or so, I've been updating frequently and actually having a set schedule. With this in mind, I feel more confident about holding two blogs. Though I say that now, I can't know for sure what will happen in the future, so I can only hoping that this lasts.

Anyways, this was inspired as I uploaded a couple (50/475). I was inspired to write again for this blog, but I got a little lethargic (big word! LOL) last night, so I didn't right away. But now, I'm too lazy to do my homework, so hopefully I can churn out a lot to schedule before I really need to start on my homework.

Well, actually, I was also inspired to start tumbling on my tumblr again...so maybe I'll do that as well...Hmmm...3 blogs? Can I handle it?!!?!??!

Anyways, here's a thought for today:

"I often ride the city bus. Though some people kind it uncleanly and disgusting, I don't mind it so much. Despite the graffiti, the trash and the occasional spills and splotches, it's okay. But despite oftenly riding the bus, there's something I don't do normally, that others who don't oftenly ride the bus, do. And that is, checking the seat before I sit. This happened to me today. I sat down in the back of the bus on a disgusting seat. But I didn't even know until I got up, and my friend pointed it out. I was disgusted, and my butt still feels somewhat disgusting (though nothing got wiped on as it was dry). Still, I wonder how it is that I often take the bus, but I never check the seat first. What about you? Do you check your seat before you sit down?"

No comments:

Post a Comment