Thursday, August 26

Walking in Los Angeles

I know that if I start with something interesting, I'll quit. So I'll do these L.A posts in kind of a "most boring to least boring"...well, not that they really are any bit boring, but yeah... (I realized that editing the photos takes up more of the time than actually writing it out does...)

The reason behind going to L.A. was because my sister had an orientation for college. So we packed up a week's worth of clothes and necessities in a couple suitcases and drove to L.A.

There really isn't much to say as it's only the start of the trip. For now, I guess I'll just post some pictures of buildings and things that caught my attention while we cruised around the L.A/Hollywood area.







I really wish that street sign weren't blocking the shop sign. In case you can't conclude, it says "The Wedding House".

This was very cool, it was a picture that was kind of like 3D, because the building made it pop.







No comments:

Post a Comment