Friday, August 27

Walking in Little Tokyo "Mall"

Knowing I would be in L.A, I knew that going to Little Tokyo was a must. So before we left, I looked up the address to Little Tokyo. And voilà, here we are.

Unfortunately, Little Tokyo was a disappointment. Although it had a very Japanese feel as it was a 'village plaza' giving off the whole "village" look, it didn't have much. It was mainly restaurants. But...it was only the day after that I found out that that wasn't the whole Little Tokyo. So today's post will be the "village" portion, while the Shopping Center portion will be another time (possibly tomorrow).



I still really really super love this whole "village-y" look, but I also really really wish they had more boutique shops rather than restaurants.




Another unfortunate, I wasn't in L.A during the time of this "70th Annual Nisei Week Festival".


Very beautiful, but not enough shops. On this particular day, I felt as if the Japantown back home was a definite way better than this L.A Little Tokyo.


No comments:

Post a Comment