Thursday, July 22

Walking the Future (and Basketball Courts)

Today [and tomorrow] is a special day, so I must have two posts for today. First of all, today, I taught taught the kids for the first time! It was super awesome! Haha. Although I wouldn't completely consider it "teaching" because they didn't really learn much. They're doing the 5 senses, and this week it's the eyes, so I showed them optical illusions and explained it to them and stuff.

It was super cool and awesome! I was really nervous for the first class, right when class started and the kids were doing their Do Nows. But I had an AWESOME group of people behind me, supporting me. They were M, J, T and Mo. I love this teaching team so much! They are the best - no doubt about it, I will (probably) never have a better teaching team than this one here, right now.

So there's not much today, besides that. There was a Staff VS 9th Grade basketball game today. The pictures on my phone aren't that interesting, so no pictures for today. It was fun though, because somewhere near the second half, I used one of my "co-workers"(I still feel weird calling them that) camera [PRO one!] and took bunches of pictures. It was super fun! (Though I couldn't figure out how to turn the flash off) I probably took like 50 or 100 pictures, maybe even more!

And tomorrow is special, because I'm playing Cupid. So you'll find out about that tomorrow when I get home. (Maybe, IF it works out).

No comments:

Post a Comment