Monday, July 26

Walking through the Fashion Closet

I have to be honest, and you must believe me, I used to be a "just put on a tee shirt and jeans and you're all good to go" type of girl. But now, something strange is happening, and I'm actually spending time picking out "pretty" outfits. (Haha, I don't know if you'll believe me, now or even after you see the pictures.)

I'm not saying I hated dresses, and never wore them. I did, ocassionaly, on events and sometimes weekends. But when I was at school, it was just a tee shirt and jeans for me.

This was my outfit on the 11th of July, a Sunday. Nothing special, just spent the half the day sleeping and the other half at my grandparent's house. So we have a grey striped long shirt (See! I'm still not that addicted, because I don't know all the terms, haha.), with an attached scarf, that's kind of sparkly (I don't know if you can tell from the picture). A two layered skirt, that's dark pink underneath and a see through white polka dotted black top layer. And there's a pair of leggings underneath, that you can't really tell. And a pair of St. John's Bay high heeled wedges.

Then the outfit on the 19th (a Monday), was pretty nice. The main focus was on the hair, because it was Crazy Hair/Head Gear day at school for Spirit Week (staff is "required" 100% participation). So in the car, on the way to work, I just tied some random ponytails all around my head. So that was my "crazy hair" so the day.

The outfit is pretty nice, if I do say so myself. A white top, with a black tee underneath it and "ripped" jeans. (In the previous picture, I had on a black jacket 'cause I was kind of cold). Shoes were the checkered Converses. And what you see is my headphones, along with my hand holding my Mp3 player, and my keys. And you may notice the necklace, I always wear it. It's a tube container that's full of rocks. Nothing really special (meaning wise), but I just really like it a lot.

I'm pretty sad, because I should've taken a picture of the 20th (Nerd Day). It was pretty cool. But, unfortunately, I didn't. And Thursday the 22nd, was PJ day, so nothing too cool about that.

The 21st (Purple Day) turned out less purple, but way prettier than the original purple outfit. We have a sort of old-fashioned long dressy shirt, striped green with fake buttons. (You'll see that I have an affinity for things striped and checkered as you know more about me). I wore a black tank top under the dress because it's kind of low. And then "triangled" black and purple leggings, with purple and grey striped Converses. And then I wore a short sleeved red and white striped jacket, along with a white and purple checkered scarf. Finally, I included a white, sort of, berret-like hat.

I thought that last outfit was pretty cute, but I got mixed feedback from it. My friend, M, said that it was cute. And my co-worker, T, said it looked nice. But then my students, K, C and S, started calling me "Safari West Girl", which I still have no clue why. I think they were just joking around, and mainly saying it doesn't match, because it was purple day and I was wearing a lot of non-purple colors. But I don't know.

And finally, we have the outfit for Friday, 23rd (Twin Day). So I was twins with my friend, M. Though it wasn't that much of a match. I wore two-pieced shirt (I don't really know what it's called), along with a black tank top underneath, because the white part is pretty much see through. And I wore the same two layered skirt from before. I actually had on the same purple scarf as before, but I took it off because it got hot, so it's not pictured. As for the shoes, I wore a pair of silver (extremely flat on the floor) sandals, but it's not pictured as well. The reason being, I took the picture way too late, so I had already taken it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment