Tuesday, July 27

Walking the Sephora Store

Just like the new desire to dress better, I've become more girly in other areas as well. Wearing "make up". Well, not really, just nail polish and the simple, easy stuff like that. Nothing like mascara and blush and those kinds of stuff.

So, Sephora is a make up store, that's pretty awesome, actually. Because you get to try most of the stuff they're selling, right there in the store (some parts of it is kind of gross though, if you think about it). I went with V and B after the movie and eating in the mall (7/24/10).

This is like...eyeshadow? Haha, I forget, but I'm going to say it's eyeshadow. Pretty nice, I didn't really feel like completely dolling up, though. Especially not right in the store for no reason at all.

I love the name of the nail polish they have, super funny/cute and creative. I thought this was really cute, especially since they were right next to each other. "Ms. Can't Be Wrong" and "Mr. Right Now", they just go together, like seriously.

Then we have some philosophy stuff. This one is 'field of flowers' and the meaning is, "stop and smell the flowers". That's pretty nice. I think this was like...lip gloss. I'm not sure, I forget.

Another philosophy, 'everything's coming up rainbows', meaning "where there is a rainbow, there is a smile". That's sweet. Now, I'm definitely sure that this was lip gloss.

The last one is the longest, and sweetest, as well as the most true, for me. 'falling in love', "when it comes to love you need not fall but rather surrender. surrender to the idea that you must love yourself before you can love another. you must absolutely trust yourself before you can absolutely trust another and most importantly you must accept your flaws before you can accept the flaws of another."

Since we're on this whole quotes thingy, I'll just throw this one in, that was in the station. "Where closer friends get closerer".

No comments:

Post a Comment